இந்திய ஜனாதிபதி ஐந்து நாள் பயணமாக அமீரகம் வருகை
அபுதாபி : இந்திய ஜனாதிபதி பிரதீபா பாட்டீல் ஐந்து நாள் அமீரக சுற்றுப்பயணமாக 21.11.2010 ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமை மாலை அபுதாபி வருகை புரிந்தார்.
அபுதாபி வருகை புரிந்த இந்திய ஜனாதிபதியை அமீரக வெளிநாட்டு வர்த்தகத்துறை அமைச்சர் ஷேக்கா லுப்னா அல் காஸிமி, அமீரகத்துக்கான இந்திய தூதர் எம்.கே. லோகேஷ், அமீரக உயர் அதிகாரிகள் உள்ளிட்ட பலர் உற்சாக வரவேற்பளித்தனர்.
மேலும் விரிவான செய்திக்கு :
Patil is staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in Abu Dhabi. She is accompanied by a delegation of 52 senior Indian businesspeople and a media contingent of 25 journalists.
Abu Dhabi hopes to use the visit to enhance cooperation with India in the field of technology, especially information technology, a senior official of the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI) told Gulf News on Sunday.
“India has great potential in technology and human resources at a world class level and the UAE is already utilising them; Patil’s visit can enhance such cooperation,” Khalfan Saeed Al Kaabi, the First Vice Chairman of ADCCI, said in an interview.
Patil will attend a business meeting organised by ADCCI at Emirates Palace hotel on Tuesday.
In 2009-10, trade between India and the UAE stood at $43 billion which made them the largest trading partners. Exports from India were worth $24 billion and imports from the UAE were worth $19 billion. These figures exclude trade in oil.
Al Kaabi said, “About the importance of the relations between both countries … I cannot trace back the relations … because it is centuries old.”
The interaction with the Indian business delegation can enhance the communication between both the countries. “The chamber will facilitate such communication and support the business interaction between both countries,” the official said.
As an investment destination, India will continue to be a safe and attractive country, he said.
Asked about any obstacles for trade with India, he said: “As a businessman, I have 30 years of business relations with India and I never felt any obstacles; they understand us very well and so we do.” About the prospect of any sort of free trade agreements between both countries, Al Kaabi said he needed more study to comments about the need of such steps.
Yousuf Ali M.A., a member of the board of directors of ADCCI, said: “I am sure the high level trade delegation accompanying the president will surely be impressed by the excellent business friendly environment prevailing here in the UAE.”
The local business community can also look forward to tapping the huge market of India with many potential areas of cooperation and investments, he said.
– Sunday: At 8pm, arrival in Abu Dhabi
– Monday morning: Official meetings
– 7pm: Addresses the Indian community at the Indian Social and Cultural Centre (ISC)
– Tuesday, 10am: Interaction with pupils at Abu Dhabi Indian School
– 11am: Inauguration of Indian Islamic Centre, Abu Dhabi
– 12 noon: Business meeting by Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry at Emirates Palace hotel
– 7pm: Launch Indian Workers’ Resource Centre at India Club, Dubai, during a reception for the Indian community hosted by M.K. Lokesh, Indian Ambassador to the UAE
– Wednesday: Official meetings in Dubai in the morning
– 6.15pm: Visit to Dubai Men’s College in Dubai Academic City
– Thursday, 10:30am: Inauguration of Indian Trade Exhibition Centre in Sharjah.
– 12.15pm: Business meeting with Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
நன்றி : முதுகுளத்தூர்.காம்